- Personalised with your child's name and photograph - or special picture
- Emailed to you as a PDF file
- Print out and use as many times as you like.
Tried and tested on my own 3 year old,
this interactive method of encouragement engages your child's attention for positive results.
- Record your child's daily progress.
- Mark dry pants days your child's favourite stickers
- Use a pencil to mark little crosses for any 'accidents'.
- Print a fresh one out to use again whenever you like - as many as you like.
- Laminate it yourself and use a dry-wipe pen and re-use.